In uncertain times, we're all in this together.
When you visit Little Creek Casino Resort, you are part of our family. We are humbled by your loyalty and take our responsibility to our guests and team members seriously.
We are making every effort to ensure our property is as safe as humanly possible.
We've enhanced our cleaning procedures and made sanitation our top priority. Including deep cleanings of all areas of the property. We've increased hand sanitation stations and stepped up our cleaning schedules.
When you are a part of our family, your safety comes first.
Little Creek Casino Resort is taking action to keep our team members and guests safe. We have always had a robust cleaning process, and we will continue to use disinfectants that are effective against viruses. As an extra level of precaution to prevent the spread of communicable disease, especially Coronavirus (COVID-19). Here are the precautions that we have taken and continue to take to ensure your safety
• Deep cleaning Friday, March 13th, 3am to 8am
• We have installed new hand sanitation stations prominently throughout the casino. Hand sanitizer is also widely available in other areas of the resort.
• We have implemented an enhanced cleaning process taking place more often, and we are placing more focus on areas that are touched frequently.
• We continue to encourage frequent hand washing and good hygienic practices.
• Team Members have been instructed to replace handshakes with friendly verbal greetings.
• Team Members exhibiting any sign of any illness are being sent home and may not return to work until 72 hours after any fever has resolved.
• Surgical masks are permitted to be worn by guests. Guests must produce a valid ID if asked AND present their Resort Rewards Club Card.
• April 3rd Spinners concert has been canceled. We are reviewing our concert schedule to keep in line with suggested official state government
• Salish Cliffs Golf Club has performed additional cleaning and disinfecting throughout the clubhouse, as well as continuing to sanitize each golf cart after use.
• Seven Inlets Spa will be temporarily closing as of March 17, 2020 at 7pm. Re-opening date to be determined.
• Creekside Buffet is temporarily closed.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, teams, and communities. There is no denying that COVID-19 has had an impact on all of us. Rest assured, we are closely monitoring all available information, including updated recommendations from the CDC, State, and Tribal health authorities. We will continue to update our guests on any changes to our operation.
We will continue to reevaluate as needs change.
Little Creek Casino Resort