Salish Cliffs Golf Club
Pacific NW golf at its best!
Come play the nationally-ranked resort and casino golf course, Salish Cliffs Golf Club.Located right on the property of Little Creek Casino Resort, Salish Cliffs was sculpted out of the Kamilche Valley by renowned course architect Gene Bates. The par-72 championship course will test your golf skills while exciting your senses as your traverse over 300 acres of lush bentgrass tees, fairways, and greens. Featuring stunning elevation changes of nearly 600 feet and surrounded by natural beauty and no homes, the course is challenging yet fun for all golfers. GPS-enabled golf carts, Titleist rental clubs, a fully-stocked award-winning golf shop, and a wonderful dining experience await your next, or first, visit to Salish Cliffs Golf Club at Little Creek Casino Resort.
- Located between Olympia and Shelton Washington right off of Highway 101, under 70 miles from SeaTac airport
- Five sets of tees ranging from 5,313 to 7,269 makes the par-72 layout playable for all skill levels
- The massive double-green shared by the 9th and 18th holes is framed by the clubhouse laying behind the greens
- Ranked #6 Casino Golf Course in America – Golfweek
- Ranked #43 Resort Course in America – Golfweek
- Annually ranked in top few golf public and overall courses in Washington by Golf Digest and Golfweek